Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Rick Baylesss Mexican Kitchen: Capturing the Vibrant flavors of a World-Class Cuisine by Rick Bayless - An Education On Every Page

Not since his first book, Authentic Mexican, has there been such an accessible opportunity to learn about real Mexican cooking. Rick Baylesss Mexican Kitchen offers translations of authentic Mexican dishes that preserve their authenticity. The book opens with 14 salsas, sauces, and seasonings that Bayless calls cornerstones of Mexican dishes. Other than some chile peppers essential to certain dishes, most ingredients are found in any supermarket. For any less common ingredients, a mail-order source or an easy substitution is provided. This brilliant book is engaging, informative, and inspiring.

An Education On Every Page
I enjoy Rick Bayless's Mexican Kitchen for all those reasons that the "1 star" reviews don't. I feel as if I am going to the "University of Bayless" with all the cultural diversities of a country I have never had the benefit of traveling to and experiencing first hand. I love just reading this travelogue of culinary creations. His artistry shines through in these pages, as he does on his PBS Special "One Plate at a Time."
I feel sorry for those folks who cannot appreciate Mr. Bayless's passion for Mexico, the people and their multi-regional characteristics of food preperation.
Next stop ... Rick's Oaxacan Black Mole w/ Braised Chicken.
Love this Book ... Ole'Amigos !!!

For More 5 Star Reviews, Complete Product Review and The Lowest Prices Please Visit:
Buy Rick Baylesss Mexican Kitchen: Capturing the Vibrant flavors of a World-Class Cuisine by Rick Bayless At The Lowest Price!

No comments:

Post a Comment