Pilgrims Progress--A Blessing
This audio book has been a joy. It happens to be one of my faviorte things to listen to. All my friends at college know lines from it because I talk about it constantly. The story begins with Christian going on pilgrimage in search of heaven. I would encourage all to get this book. The narrator Edward de Souza is wonderful. The applications John Bunyan makes with the Christian life are so practical and real. As a young person its principles have encouraged me as I go about life's journey. I'm reminded of all those who went on pilgrimage, and the reason they continued or left the way. We will find the waters of life deeper or shallower according to our faith in the King of the Place (Heaven). Buy the book. I don't think you will be disappointed. If you don't like it, let me know I will take it.
Buy The Pilgrims Progress from This World, To That Which Is to Come (Penguin Classics) by John Bunyan At The Lowest Price!


No comments:
Post a Comment