Can one breath of wind change many lives across space and time?
A prisoner spins a playing card into a somersault, stirring a wind that becomes a tornado that takes off the roof of a church in nearby Normal, Illinois. Elizabeth Wildhack is born in that church and someday she will meet that prisoner, a man named Diablo, on the streets of New Orleans -- where a hurricane-like Great White Spot hovers off the coast. But how is it all interconnected? And what does it have to do with a time-traveling serf and a secret society whose motto is Walk away?
One whirlwind of a good time!
I love rereading my favorite novels but never before have I begun the second reading as soon as I finished the first, until now. The tale Tony Vigorito has managed to weave in this laugh out loud adventure still has me marveling. This is an inspired book by an inspired author. I have many favorite books and am especially fond of Christopher Moore and Tom Robbins but my two all time favorites have to be, "Life of Pi" by Yann Martel and "Nine Kinds of Naked".
Buy Nine Kinds of Naked by Tony Vigorito At The Lowest Price!


No comments:
Post a Comment